Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fun Friday

We have been hard at work this week! Many thanks to all the parents who came out for "Back to School" Night. I hope you all enjoyed the show :) Now if I could just find my millionaire husband! Take a look at how we capped our week off with a Fun Friday!

We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do!!
Remember, EVERY Friday is SPIRIT DAY
Wear you BLUE Henry Clay T-Shirt
- Friday is our Library day -
But remember, you can check out new books if you finish yours before then! 
Friday FUN-Dations!
Marking up our Closed-Syllable Words

Friday FUN-Dations!
Getting ready to tap out our words

Turning Trash into Treasure
THANK YOU TO ALL THE PARENTS
for sending in your recyclables!!  
The Creating Process
Our Inventors were Hard at Work!  
The First Invention off the Assembly Line!!  
Hmm...what can I invent using this water jug??
Stay tuned!! 

My students have quickly grown to love my little Miss Eliza.
So much so that they ask for an Eliza story EVERY day as we are packing up.
We are currently living with my husband's parents, as we await moving into our new home,
and she loves this little rabbit in the garden.

Keep your ears open for the latest Eliza Story!!


2 comments:

  1. Always love seeing what's going on - THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy it so much also! Thanks! All of those kiddos brighten my day

    ReplyDelete